Today, PRAAZO brings a list of fun and useful things one can do with a notebook apart from studying.
- Keep Track of Your Expenses- A good use for a blank notebook is to start keeping track of where your money goes.
- Start a One Sentence Journal- If you’re short on time—or writing just isn’t your thing—try keeping a one sentence journal. Every day write down one sentence about that day.
- Keep a Gratitude Journal- We have heard this over and over again: the key to happiness is to keep your attention focused on the good in your life. And one way to make sure that you’re doing this is by keeping a gratitude journal.
- Record Your Life Story- Gather a list of life prompts that inspire you to reflect on your life so that you can start recording your memories. Then, use your notebook to write your life story.
- Keep Track of Your Life Audits- Praazo encourages everyone to begin auditing different areas of your life on a regular basis in order to keep improving and moving forward. You can use your notebook to keep track of your life audits.
- Write Down Quotes You Love- It’s great to sit back with a great collection of quotes and just soak in their wisdom. Start jotting down quotes you love and soon you’ll have a notebook filled with inspirational sayings which can serve to lift your spirits at a moment’s notice.
- A doodle book – A notebook purely for doodles and drawing.