- Find direct download links using Google.
Tired of torrents running out of seeders? No worries. You can search for direct download links using Google!
To download movies, perform a Google search as below:
“YOUR SEARCH TERM HERE” -inurl:(htm|html|php|pls|txt) intitle:index.of “last modified”(mkv|mp4|avi)
Titanic -inurl:(htm|html|php|pls|txt) intitle:index.of “last modified” (mkv|mp4|avi)
You can use this search trick to download not just movies, but almost any file.
For instance, to download music,
“YOUR SEARCH TERM HERE” -inurl:(htm|html|php|pls|txt) intitle:index.of “last modified” (mp3|wma|aac|flac)
Just change the file format [(mp3|wma|aac|flac) part] to your required format and you will get a search result of sites containing direct download links to your search query.
- The light emitted from IR emitter (bulb like thing in remote) installed in your TV, AC or any other remotes when a button is pressed are generally not visible. But if you watch it through any digital camera (even that of mobile), you can actually see the light coming out of it whenever a button is pressed.
So, next time if your remote is not working, you can watch the IR emitter through camera and check whether your battery is weak (light of less intensity will be emitted) or there is some problem in the remote.
- How to tell if you are about to buy a juicy orange or grapefruit, no matter what the skin looks like:
- Pick up the orange or grapefruit. If it feels light, it’s not juicy and will taste rather woody.
- Go through the bin picking the ones that feel heaviest compared to oranges or grapefruits of a similar size. They’ll be the tastiest ones.
- When saving a PowerPoint, use .pps/.ppsx instead of .ppt/.pptx. This will open the presentation directly as a slide show.